CBS-PSSM works in the following steps:
1. Creation of Position Specific Scoring Matrix (PSSM) using PSI_BLAST against an NCBI database of protein sequences, formatted by BLAST.
2. Representation of each residue by rows of PSSM (profile).
3. Appending four C-terminal and four N-terminal neighbor PSSM rows of each residue to its profile.
4. Compute amino-acid composition of protein and its length (21 units).
5. Append composition vector to each residue profile.
6. Use the previously trained neural network for making predictions.